MindStir Media was recently ranked as the #1 self-publishing company of 2020 by the popular technology blog BestTechie. The top 10 best self-publishing companies in 2020 article published on BestTechie highlights MindStir Media as the best option for self-publishing authors due to the fact that MindStir offers the widest possible distribution reach for books through 30,000 retailers, wholesalers and booksellers in over 100 countries. MindStir’s PR and marketing support also sets them apart from the other self-publishing companies on the list.
MindStir Media has been publishing and marketing books through its top-notch publishing and marketing/PR services since 2009. Over the past decade, MindStir has helped thousands of authors. Some of its most notable projects include two books by renowned actor and martial arts legend Sho Kosugi, a book by Arnold Kane (Emmy Award Nominee), and a novel by Don Miller that was adapted from an award-winning motion picture.
MindStir was also recently endorsed by Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington, further solidifying its spot as the #1 self-publishing company. Harrington, whose entrepreneurial success is legendary, praised MindStir Media as the company authors can trust.
As the best self-publishing company of 2020, MindStir Media offers a variety of self-publishing services:
- Author Mentoring: MindStir Media authors receive mentoring from #1 bestselling author J.J. Hebert.
- Book Design: An eye-catching cover is one of the most important aspects of book publishing and MindStir makes sure that each of its books receive a first-rate cover design based on the author’s vision.
- Editing: Every published book should go through an editing process prior to publication. MindStir doesn’t skimp during this step, ensuring that its books are refined and as close to perfect as humanly possible.
- Book Printing: MindStir’s printer is the largest print-on-demand provider of books in the United States. Not only does the printer handle MindStir’s projects but it also prints books published by some major traditional publishers.
- Book Distribution: Through its connections with Ingram, MindStir provides distribution to 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries. This amounts to true “worldwide distribution” on a level that other self-publishers only dream of.
- eBook Conversion & Publishing: MindStir doesn’t just publish print books. It also converts titles into eBooks, allowing authors to sell their books in multiple formats.
- Book Publicity and Marketing: Ranked as the #1 Book Publicity Firm on Google, MindStir also offers a broad range of PR and marketing services for authors. While most other self-publishing companies focus solely on bringing titles to the market or offer very little marketing support, MindStir is laser-focused on giving authors the best possible chance of commercial success through its aggressive book marketing and PR approach. This service has attracted major clients such as Fox Business Network’s Elizabeth MacDonald.
MindStir Media is owned and operated by J.J. Hebert, the 9-time award-winning author of four #1 Amazon Best Sellers. Hebert has been seen in Entrepreneur, ABC, NBC, and Fox. The Good Men Project hailed Hebert as the “Self-Publishing Guru.” To learn more about MindStir Media, go to mindstirmedia.com or call 800-767-0531.