Josh Wilhelm, former Executive Vice President with Plus Consulting, has made an investment in Pittsburgh based Right Hand Technology Group Inc. In addition to shareholder, Josh will be joining the organization as President.
“I have known the team for many years and have witnessed their absolute dedication to proving best-in-class services to their clients. After leaving Plus Consulting, I wanted to join an organization as a partner that had three things; operational maturity, a great culture, and financial health,” said Josh Wilhelm. “Right Hand Technology Group Inc has that and more, which allows me to focus where I can contribute the most – driving Strategy and Business Development.”
CEO, Jason Vanzin said, “We really focused that last few years on growing organically by acquiring clients through word-of-mouth. It helps to have a reputation for partnership with our clients. When your clients know you watch their back, make sure they are secure, and that their systems are always up and running, they tend to talk. As engineers, we are great at delivery. In building a better mousetrap, we have sometimes let up on client acquisition. Although I was not looking to bring on a partner or sell a stake in Right Hand, I have been wanting to work with Josh for a long time. I have known him for almost two decades, and when we started talking, it just made sense. He has been in the industry for a long time and has a proven track record for growing IT companies.”
Josh Wilhelm will join the organization as President. In this role, he will focus on new client acquisition, expanding the Right Hand brand, and strengthening partnerships with companies like Microsoft, Citrix, ConnectWise, and Datto.
Right Hand Technology Group, Inc. was founded on a very simple idea – that your IT company should have your back. Our experts plan, monitor, and manage our clients’ technology to allow them to focus on their own business growth and organizational success. Every eligible member of our technical team is security certified because IT management should focus on expediency but not at the expense of security. With the right team in place, we help companies find and maintain the proper balance between the two.
- Right Hand Technology Group has been repeatedly recognized by the industry for the services and results they deliver to clients.
- CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized Right Hand Technology Group Inc as part of it’s CRN MSP 500 list for 2017 and 2018.
- Channel Futures has recognized Right Hand Technology Group as part of it’s MSP 501 list for 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Penton Technology recognized Right Hand Technology Group as part of it’s Total Service Provider (TSP) list for 2016 before merging with the MSP 501.
- ChannelE2E recognized Right Hand Technology Group in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 as part of its Top 100 Vertical Market MSP for servicing Manufacturers nationwide.