INDOCHINO, the global leader in custom apparel, is starting to welcome customers back into its showrooms and reopening cautiously, safely, and in accordance with local guidelines. The brand’s unique showroom model is ideally positioned to offer a safe and positive experience for customers as they return to physical stores.
INDOCHINO operates an intimate retail environment with shopping by appointment. During their consultation, customers partner with a Style Guide to choose a fabric, select customizations, and create a measurement profile. There is no need to try on clothes from open inventory that others might have worn, and fit samples used for measurements will be sanitized between every appointment.
Once customers have placed an order, their one-of-a-kind garments are shipped directly to their door in two weeks. They can then wear them knowing that they have been made just for them, and never worn before. For their subsequent purchase, they can simply schedule another showroom appointment or shop online, accessing their measurement profile at the touch of a button.
“It’s been two months since we closed our showroom network for the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees and customers,” said Drew Green, President & CEO of INDOCHINO. “Since then, we’ve been working tirelessly towards the moment we can safely reopen and I’m thankful to have such a dedicated and professional team. Now, as we carefully begin reopening, we’re looking forward to welcoming our customers back—and helping them look and feel their absolute best.”
Individuals can check the status of their local showroom, including updated operating hours and appointment availability at indochino.com/showrooms.
INDOCHINO is introducing a phased approach once a particular location is allowed to reopen and adding a series of precautionary health and safety measures to ensure that customers and employees are safe and feel comfortable:
- To allow for safe social distancing, showrooms will operate reduced hours and limit occupancy
- Customers are required to sanitize their hands and wear a face mask upon entry— they can choose to bring their own mask or employees will provide one for them
- If customers feel unwell or may have been exposed, they are being asked to reschedule their appointment
- Employees will have their temperature taken daily and wear both a face mask and fresh gloves during appointments
- Employees will undertake a sanitization process between every appointment