Breeze Tec Air Cooler is a portable air conditioner that can help you beat the summer heat in an affordable manner. With electricity costs shooting upwards every year, it’s becoming harder to keep air conditioners running due to high electricity bills. Unless you can afford it, you might need to look into alternative cooling solutions to beat the heat as it gets hotter every year. Fortunately, Breeze Tec can do just that! It’s an inexpensive portable air conditioner that you can use to cool off without thinking too much about maintenance costs or the electricity bill. Is Breeze Tec worth the purchase? How does it fare against other cooling solutions? Here is everything you need to know about Breeze Tec.
Advantages of Portable Air Cooler and Portable Air Conditioners
While portable air conditioners may not match the cooling of traditional air conditioners, they still have tons of advantages that make them a good purchase, especially these days when energy costs are high. The first and obvious advantage of portable air conditioners is that they are portable; you can take them anywhere with you. This is a big deal because if you wanted to shift rooms, then you can simply take the air conditioner with you to that room and use it. However, with a traditional air conditioner you would need to install a separate unit in another room which would be very expensive and would just add to your monthly expenses.
Traditional ACs are usually big, and are fixed in place. They also need electricity to operate, so there’s no chance for you to use them anywhere but inside your house. However, most portable ACs can be either be charged, or need a small power supply to operate making them great choices for outdoor activities such as picnics. Portable ACs are also significantly smaller than traditional ACs and can easily fit into smaller rooms without needing special space allocation. Moreover, there is no complicated installation process for most portable ACs; most of them are usually plug and play making them easy and simple to use.
Perhaps the biggest advantage portable air conditioners have over traditional units is low energy consumption. If you are able to afford a traditional AC, that’s great! However, the maintenance costs are high and they can add a significant amount to your monthly electricity bill. Although more modern, energy-efficient units are now available these days, they still can’t compare to the energy savings portable units bring to the table.
For example, all Breeze Tec needs is to be connected to power using a USB-cable. Anything that supports a USB-connection can power Breeze Tec, which means you can even use a laptop or power bank to get all the benefits Breeze Tec has to offer. A USB connection or wall charger hardly consumes any electricity, you probably use more watts to charge your other smart devices. Moreover, since a portable AC can be moved from room to room, it can help you cool wherever you are, allowing for significant energy savings and a reduced electricity bill.
Obviously, there are advantages of going for a traditional AC as well. Portable ACs simply cannot match the cooling levels of traditional ACs due their lack of hardware, low power consumption, and small size. Moreover, traditional ACs provide more control of how you want the temperature to be in your room and they are better at cooling larger areas. Some modern units can also double down as heaters, so you can use them in the winters to heat your room as well.
However, given the right quality and cooling methods used, a portable air conditioner can provide cooling decent enough that can get you comfortably through the night even on the hottest of days. Given how much you save in electricity bills, and all the other benefits a portable air conditioner has to offer, a compromise for lesser cooling capabilities seems fair. Portable air conditioners such as Breeze Tec Portable Air Conditioner provides decent cooling whilst also being cost-effective which is a win-win situation for anyone wanting to beat the summer heat.
Features Of Breeze Tec Air Cooler
- Highly Portable: Given that Breeze Tec is a portable air conditioner, of course it would be portable. However, the air conditioner is more than your average portable AC as it’s very small and lightweight. It’s easy to carry around, and you can take it almost anywhere with you without feeling the burden of carrying it around all day. Despite its small size, the AC is still highly capable, can cover a decent area, cools well, and can hold its own against other portable ACs.
- Removable Water Tank and Ice Tray: Breeze Tec Portable AC uses Hydro-Cooling to get the job done and for that it uses a water tank. Usually, water tanks are fixed onto other portable units but the one that comes with Breeze Tec Air Cooler is removable for added convenience. There is less chance of accidentally spilling the water onto an unwanted area of the AC this way which can prevent damage to the unit. The AC also comes with an additional ice tray where you can load it up with ice to boost your cooling experience. The cooler the water is, the more cooling the AC can provide, and the ice tray can help achieve this in an easy and efficient manner.
- Air Humidifier and Air Purifier: There are a lot of harmful particles in the air we breathe nowadays which can damage our health over time. Breeze Tec Portable Air Conditioner comes with built-in air filters that can help cleanse the air it takes in from harmful contaminants, impurities and pollutants effectively making it an air purifier as well as an air conditioner. Moreover, if you live in dry areas, then the AC can help maintain healthy moisture levels and thus, also act as an air humidifier.
- Air Cooler/Regular Fan: Breeze Tec is a highly capable air conditioner that works using the latest cutting-edge technology. However, if you don’t want cool air, then you can also use it as a regular fan whilst also using it as an air purifier and humidifier. The portable AC is highly configurable which is a good thing.
- Easy to Use and Install: Fortunately, there isn’t much required from the user for installing and using the Breeze Tec portable AC. All you need to do is add water to the tank, plug it in, and power it on; it’s as simple as that. It has buttons on the front as well so that you don’t waste your time looking around the entire thing figuring out how to turn it on.
- USB-Powered: The portable AC is completely USB-Powered which means you can use it through multiple power sources. The steadiest supply of power would of course be a USB-connection with a wall charger, but if you’re venturing outdoors and don’t have access to a power outlet, you can easily plug the AC into a laptop or a power bank and use it to its maximum capacity. This helps add another layer of convenience and can help you cut down the electricity bill.
- Adjustable Fan Speeds: As mentioned earlier, the Breeze Tec portable AC is highly configurable. You can use it as an air conditioner, or a regular fan. However, on top of that, you can also adjust the fan speed to your liking and personalize your experience. You can easily adjust the fan speeds from the buttons at the front, and the AC offers three different speed levels to choose from, so there’s something for everyone.
- Silent Fan: Most portable ACs need to be put close to the user for the best experience, and in that case, you don’t want the fan blasting into your ear whilst you go about your day. Breeze Tec comes with a silent fan that makes it seem like the fan isn’t even there. You can go about your day without having to worry about the fan interrupting your daily routine.
- Eco-Friendly and All-Natural: Given the rising concerns over the environment, eco-friendliness of a product is very important these days. Breeze Tec uses a natural, tried and tested method of cooling and is completely environment-friendly.
- Money-Back Guarantee: While this is technically not a feature, it’s still worth mentioning that each purchase of Breeze Tec Air Conditioner is associated with a money-back guarantee. Therefore, you’re not throwing your money away by purchasing the portable AC as you can always get a refund if you’re unhappy with your purchase.
- Breeze Tec Air Cooler is a highly capable AC that can provide rapid cooling to beat the summer heat.
- The portable AC can act as an air humidifier as well as an air purifier; it’s a multi-purpose unit.
- Breeze Tec is completely eco-friendly and has a low environmental impact.
- The removable water tank feature can prevent fatal damage to the unit.
- The fans inside the AC do not make any noise.
- The Breeze Tec portable AC is highly configurable.
- The AC can help reduce your overall energy consumption.
- The AC can also dehumidify with lower temperatures.
- Breeze Tec is easy to use and install; it hardly takes any time to set it up.
- The portable AC can be used outdoors as well as indoors.
- The money-back guarantee helps make it a risk-free investment.
- Breeze Tec is only available through its official website and nowhere else. It cannot be bought off Amazon.
- The AC lacks a battery. While it can be used via USB through small devices such as laptops or power banks, a battery could have avoided the need for a wired connection to such outlets altogether. It can be a deal breaker for some.
Pricing and Refund Policy
Breeze Tec can not only help reduce your electricity bill, but it’s also quite affordable itself. The AC does not really have any significant maintenance cost, and the initial investment does not break the bank either. Furthermore, the manufacturers are offering different bundles for Breeze Tec Air Conditioner at different price points so that people can pick the price and bundle they like according to their needs. The prices are as follows:
- One Breeze Tec: One AC for $89.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling.
- Two Breeze Tec: Two ACs for $79.95 each with free shipping.
- Four Breeze Tec: Four ACs for $49.95 each with free shipping.
There are different bundles for everyone, and the per-unit price decreases if you purchase more ACs at once. Deal number three can be a great choice for people wanting to get an AC for themselves and their family. If you and a friend are interested in buying, then you could also look into the last deal and make significant savings in the process.
Each purchase of Breeze Tec is protected by the manufacturer’s 60-day money-back guarantee. The manufacturers are highly confident in their product, and they encourage their users to try out the product properly before committing. If you’re not happy with what Breeze Tec Air Conditioner has to offer, then you can opt for a full refund within 60 days of your purchase.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with customer support team for information at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conclusion- Is Breeze Tec Air Cooler Worth It?
If you’re in the market for a portable air conditioner, or just want an efficient cooling solution, then Breeze Tec looks like a great option. The AC has everything you would want from a portable air conditioner: adjustability, decent cooling, portability, power-efficiency, eco-friendliness, and other unique features. The AC is compact and small which means you can carry it almost anywhere with you and that it can even fit in the tiniest of rooms. You don’t have to make dedicated space for it, you can even plug it into a laptop or power bank, and best of all; it doesn’t cost an arm or a leg.
Breeze Tec Air Cooler is a great way to cool down in hot weather whilst also cleaning and humidifying the air around you. For as low as $49.95 per unit, the AC is inexpensive compared to a traditional AC and is fairly simple to use. Although portable ACs cannot match the cooling of a traditional AC and a battery would have made the AC truly portable, the positive aspects of BreezeTec still outweigh the drawbacks, and you have nothing to lose thanks to the 60-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, to answer the question: yes, BreezeTec is worth it, and you can purchase it from here.